The Houston CPCU Society encourages our members to attend one of the webinars offered by the CPCU Society.
Webinars are free and one of our most popular member benefits. Registration is complimentary for members.
Non-member individual registration is $49.
Non-member group rate registration is $99.
All webinars are eligible for 1 CE for CPCU credit and are automatically reported. View and report CE for CPCU credits through the online reporting tool.
All live webinars take place at 2 PM Eastern time unless otherwise noted.
Below is a list of upcoming webinars. Click on the title below for more information.
• Thursday, July 9 at 10 AM ET: Brexit and Insurance: The Final Act? | Speaker: Clive O'Connell
• Tuesday, July 14 at 2 PM ET: Zoom In: Cyber Risk in a Pandemic World | Speaker: Marty Frappolli
• Wednesday, July 15 at 2 PM ET: Listen to Learn: A Town Hall for a More Inclusive Future | Speakers: Dawayne Eason, Sherry McFadden, Marvin Kelly and
• Thursday, July 23 at 2 PM ET: Droning in on Fire Scene Documentation with 2020 Vision |Speaker: Matthew G Strader
• Tuesday, July 28 at 2 PM ET: Insurance for Employment Practices in a Rapidly Evolving World | Speaker: Dick Clarke
Go to the CPCU Society Website for links to register.